Grantek networking personnel, in addition to having significant industry experience, are Cisco certified network associates (CCNA) and Cisco Certified Design Associates CCDA). In the area of virtualization, we hold VCP-DCV certification (VMWare Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization). We have the capability to make all your systems communicate efficiently while maintaining the utmost level of security, from the manufacturing floor and the building infrastructure up to the enterprise data level.
We partner with industry leaders in the IT and OT spaces to ensure that our professionals have the knowledge and experience to implement the solutions you need to keep your network efficient and secure. We model your data flow appropriately between the controlled network of the production facility and the business network. Grantek seeks to build a relationship with your corporate IT group that allows us to help ensure that your production equipment network operates in concert with your corporate IT policies, helping to ensure robust and secure network throughout your operation.
Our networking capabilities include the following:
- Network Assessments: The first step in a network project is performance of a comprehensive network analysis.
- Virtualization: Learn how Grantek can help improve efficiency, robustness, decrease footprint, and improve initial deployment and DR agility using virtualization.
- Physical Infrastructure: Grantek can perform a site survey of your current network infrastructure to help find potential points of failure and security deficiencies, and improve overall efficiency. We offer recommendations on how to move forward with replacing outdated or less-secure infrastructure before it becomes a problem.
- Network Security: Cyber-Physical Systems (CPS) security is of utmost importance in today’s world. A quick Internet search will show that the Integrated Controls System (ICS) world is no longer ignored by increasingly sophisticated threat actors.
- Wireless Systems: Wireless technologies offer many benefits, but also pose security challenges. See how Grantek can help.