Secure, Compliant, Mobile and Productive in the Cloud: Grantek to Launch CloudEMS
July 13, 2022
Grantek will be introducing a new cloud-based Environmental Monitoring System (EMS) for the Life Sciences Industry. Grantek wants to better serve our customers by offering a new cloud-based EMS product that leverages modern advances in web and IT technologies to ensure compliance and security now, and into the future. CloudEMS will be hosted on the new PharmaStack™ cloud platform from 4IR Solutions. 4IR Solutions is the leading provider of cloud-based platform solutions for manufacturing to enable digitalization and embrace the 4th Industrial Revolution. In 2021, Grantek named 4IR Solutions a Strategic Partner focused on Cloud technologies.
CloudEMS will handle data collection, processing, alarming, and notifications, while also leveraging industry-standard communication protocols (OPC-UA, MQTT). This will be a 21 CFR Part 11 ready solution, which meets the technical requirements for regulatory compliance and uses encryption to satisfy the requirements of an “open system”. CloudEMS will feature a light-weight deployment on site, allowing for better accessibility. Notifications will be sent via SMS, email or push. 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year.
PharmaStack™ is a secured cloud Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), designed by 4IR Solutions for Life Science companies. PharmaStack™ uses best-in-class applications and a DevSecOps framework to provide manufacturers with a secure and scalable solution platform for Industry 4.0.
CloudEMS Benefits Include:
· Regulatory Compliance – CloudEMS will leverage current regulatory and industry guidance to ensure it meets today’s data integrity & cybersecurity requirements.
· Enhanced Support – Grantek’s Service & Support infrastructure will ensure that CloudEMS is always working behind the scenes.
· Peace of Mind – Grantek’s CloudEMS product will be built on a modern cloud technology stack using our current web design technologies created with Pharma 4.0 in mind.
· Look-and-Feel – CloudEMS will have a similar look-and-feel to earlier Grantek EMS offerings, but with a refreshed user experience, ensuring a seamless transition.
· Mobility – CloudEMS will be built on a mobile-responsive platform allowing access from tablets and other mobile devices.
For over 40 years, top manufacturers in Food & Beverage, CPG and Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals have called upon Grantek to solve their most complex business and manufacturing challenges. Grantek automates Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage manufacturing operations, including integration with business systems for seamless solutions. Grantek helps customers meet the stringent requirements and challenges of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Grantek is a system integrator and solution provider with a specialization in Smart Manufacturing solutions, Manufacturing Automation solutions, Industrial IT/Cybersecurity solutions and Manufacturing Consulting services.