Grantek is a global professional services integration firm focused on Instrumentation & Control, Automation and Information Systems solutions. Our Building Automation Systems vertical provides turnkey project Design, Integration, Installation and Commissioning services for Facility BAS, EPMS and EMS applications.
Our Building Automation Systems team is comprised of seasoned engineers who have successfully executed some of the largest and challenging projects in the Mission Critical, Life Sciences and the Food and Beverage Industry. At Grantek, we understand the requirements for maintaining the tight tolerances associated with environmental process parameters like temperature, humidity, dew point and differential pressure. Grantek engineers have years of experience in providing technical expertise in developing Cloud and On Premise BAS/EPMS/EMS solutions.
Our rigorous Project Execution Methodology is driven by a fanatical obsession with Client Satisfaction. We work closely with EPC’s , A&E’s, General Contractors and Facility owners to deliver world class projects based on Grantek’s engineering expertise with leading Industrial Automation Platforms like Inductive Automation’s Ignition, Rockwell, Schneider Electric, OSIsoft, Siemens and Aveva.
Our client/partner projects included some of the largest Data Center, Investor Owned Utilities and Pharmaceutical companies in the world, with project scopes ranging from 4 buildings and 50,000 I/O points to eighteen buildings in excess of 500,00 I/O points.
Grantek’s BAS/BMS and EMS Services Include:
- Instrumentation & Control
- SCADA Systems Design and Development
- PLC, HMI and IIoT Edge Device Development and Configuration
- BAS, EPMS, EMS Design
- Cloud and On Premise Data Collection
- KPI Development and Visualization
- Disparate Facility Platform Integration
- IIoT Analytics Services and Consulting for Facilities Optimization
- Real Time Facility Situational Awareness
- CAD Services
- High Performance Graphics Development
- Network Design and Drawings
- Control Network Cybersecurity Assessments
- Electrical Design
- IQ – OQ Testing and Documentation
- Startup and Commissioning
- Turnkey Project Installation Services
- Facility Balance of Plant
- Electrical Load Balancing
- Facility Alarm Rationalization
- Ammonia Based Systems
- Industrial HVAC (Chillers, Cooling Towers, AHU’s, CRAC’s)
- Electrical Systems and Metering (LV and MV)
- CHP and MicroGrids
- Plant Information Systems (SCADA, Sequence of Events Reporting, Control LAN Design and Historians)
- Control Panel Design and Build
- Facility Back Up Power (Generators, ATS, UPS)
- Legacy Automation Platform Migrations and Upgrades