Grantek Provides a Complete Solution for Label Verification
November 19, 2020
From the plant floor to the boardroom, Grantek provides a complete solution for Label Verification. As a CSIA certified control system integrator, Grantek knows that automated product validation is critical to regulatory compliance and quality control. Real-time live images, stored missed images, and an intuitive user interface provide maintenance and operators with all the information needed for seamless integration into any existing production line, or as part of a new installation. Our solution is in alignment with American & Canadian regulations, helping you mitigate the Food Safety risk with undeclared allergens. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866.936.9509 to learn how Grantek’s complete solution for Label Verification can protect your customers and your brand.
Grantek’s complete solution for Label Verification can provide:
- MES Integration – Integration with existing MES systems or deployment of new MES applications to provide historical reporting, automatic SKU selection, failed image analysis, or web-based recipe management to maintain a single source of truth.
- Customization – Industry standard PLC, HMI, and vision hardware allows for full customization of functionality, user interface, run rules, line interface, and reject control.
- Defect Detection – The flexibility of Grantek’s solution allows for integration of full machine vision toolset cameras for defect detection, such as wrinkled packaging, label positioning, or product orientation.
- Code Date Inspection – Grantek can seamlessly integrate code date or serialized on-demand printing inspection as part of a full packaging validation solution. Inspection includes both print content and quality.
- Label Verification – Verification of any 1D or 2D barcode from UPC to Data Matrix to Code 128. Expertise with full vision toolsets allows for label verification even on packaging without any barcode.