VIDEO – Biometric Authentication in Your GxP Environment: A Demo from Grantek and Integral Biometrics
July 29, 2021
Grantek and Integral Biometrics have released a new video. Biometric Authentication in Your GxP Environment: A Demo from Grantek and Integral Biometrics is available by clicking here. This video is your chance to hear from Emily Patterson, Distribution Sales Manager at Grantek and Marc Diament, CEO at Integral Biometrics.
Grantek is the exclusive North American distributor for Systec & Solutions products. Systec & Solutions offers several cleanroom compatible configurations of GMP-IT hardware. Systec & Solutions products meet challenging and harsh environments in Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences facilities that require regulatory and design requirements such as 21CFR Part 11, GMP, Cleanroom and IP65 to be met. Cross-contamination and failure to follow required protocols can result in serious problems. Systec & Solutions products are specifically developed for long-term operation in special production environments, ideally suited to applications such as workstations for MES software, process control systems and ERP software, room status displays and the presentation of OEE monitoring.
- Why Biometrics? – Business Case and Benefits.
- Data Integrity in the GxP Environment: Maintain Product Quality, Lessons Learned from FDA Audits.
- Manufacturing Applications Integration: Capabilities, Integration Process, Existing GxP Validated Systems.
- Interfacing or Not Interfacing with Microsoft Active Directory.
- HMI Integration Strategies.