⊙ Grantek specializes in providing automation integration services in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical, and medical devices verticals. Grantek has been immersed in these industries for over four decades, resulting in a deep understanding of the operations and regulatory requirements. We recognize the need for the industry to move away from standalone proprietary systems, which are difficult to maintain and may not provide the capabilities or information demanded to be compliant with today’s regulations.
Leveraging our experience, thought leadership, and industry partner ecosystems, we can provide front-end design, development, implementation, commissioning, testing and qualification of:
- Purification Water and Water for Injection Systems
- Process Control Systems utilizing PLC, HMI, SCADA or DCS
- Single and Multi-Loop CIP/SIP Systems
- ISA-88 Batching Systems
- Building Control & Monitoring Systems (BAS/BMS/FMS/BAS Lite)
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) and ERP Integration
- Electronic Batch Record Standardization (EBR)
- Automated Storage and Retrieval Systems (ASRS) for Material and Warehouse Management
- Manufacturing IT Monitoring and Security
- Manufacturing Virtualization and Backup Strategies
- Data Collection Systems (Historian, Data Warehouse, Cloud Storage)
- Data Integrity Assessment and Remediation
Customized Solutions for You
Grantek works with its customers to design, implement, and optimize systems for process automation and modernization and manage the information flow throughout the various facilities. We do this by leveraging a wide range of industry standards (ISA-88, ISA-95 and GAMP5) and associations (Professional Engineers, ISPE and MESA). We also provide thought leadership and consultative solutions to help our customers understand Smart Manufacturing, meet supply chain management issues and comply with strict regulatory requirements.