Improve Your Operations with Grantek on Your Team: Grantek’s Staff Reinforcement
August 26, 2022
Grantek’s experts, backed by our 40+ years of experience, can be used to directly supplement your staff. Resources are finite, especially after experiencing the financial consequences of a global pandemic. Today’s manufacturers and leaders must find ways to do more with less. Grantek’s Staff Reinforcement offers manufacturers just that.
Staff Reinforcement allows companies to bring in qualified smart manufacturing experts to work alongside their existing team members. At the same time, Grantek will also provide feedback on how your company might streamline its processes. Grantek’s consultants will work with you to thoroughly assess & understand your company’s mission, pain points and how to best leverage the talents of the third-party professionals.
Interested in learning more about how Grantek’s Staff Reinforcement can meet your needs? Our Staff Reinforcement Solution provides access to needed resources in a model that can scale up or down quickly, enabling you to manage fluctuating needs and aggressive project timelines.
There are many reasons companies elect to go this route instead of venturing into the traditional hiring processes. Here are 5 reasons your firm might consider Grantek’s Staff Reinforcement:
· Value – Manufacturers that might have operations that require a variation in headcount would benefit from staff augmentation because it’s costly to train up talent.
· Efficiency – It’s easier for you to marry Staff Reinforcement talent with your existing framework than to try and align those processes with external work teams. And, as mentioned above, those processes can be fine-tuned and tightened up, resulting in greater profitability.
· Speed – Need it done yesterday? The nature of most manufacturing projects requires an aggressive timeline that’s virtually impossible to meet without the help of additional resources. In this case, Staff Reinforcement is the only clear answer, because you have qualified talent at your fingertips, thus eliminating the time necessary to search for candidates.
· Agency – Traditional outsourcing means your company can lose some or a lot of control. In contrast, by using Grantek’s Staff Reinforcement, your company retains its authority over the project, its milestones, and who oversees specific tasks. Ultimately, this ensures that projects are completed with the corporation as the acting party, not an outsourcing firm.
· Expertise – Projects often require a certain savvy. Hiring full-time staff with a pre-determined skill set is not necessarily the best solution unless you can justify the time and expense with volume. That’s why Grantek’s Staff Reinforcement is an attractive option because you can leverage talent with specialized skills relevant to the job at hand.
For over 40 years, top manufacturers in Food & Beverage, CPG and Life Sciences/Pharmaceuticals have called upon Grantek to solve their most complex business and manufacturing challenges. Grantek automates Pharmaceutical and Food & Beverage manufacturing operations, including integration with business systems for seamless solutions. Grantek helps customers meet the stringent requirements and challenges of the 4th Industrial Revolution. Grantek is a system integrator and solution provider with a specialization in Smart Manufacturing solutions, Manufacturing Automation solutions, Industrial IT/Cybersecurity solutions and Manufacturing Consulting services.