Interactive Video and Live Q&A: Integrating Case Label Printers to Evolve Your Supply Chain – Food & Beverage Trends Seen by Grantek
March 3, 2023
Grantek is hosting an Interactive Video and Live Q&A. “Integrating Case Label Printers to Evolve Your Supply Chain: Food & Beverage Trends Seen by Grantek” will be on March 28th at 2pmET. This Interactive Video and Live Q&A is your chance to hear from David McKenna, Director of Smart Manufacturing Solutions at Grantek.
Grantek’s Label Printer Control (LPC) Solution controls multiple vendor printers, laser code daters, print-and-apply labelers and other packaging marking equipment together from a modern, intuitive Ignition based application screen. Grantek’s LPC integrates with your conveyors, upstream equipment, reject systems and Grantek’s Label Verification Solution to provide complete control of your packaging lines from one single common, modern interface.
• Don’t Just Buy a Printer, Where to Start with a New Printer?
• How Complying with GS1 US Barcode Standards Can Help Increase Efficiency and Effectiveness in Your Operations?
• Why Do I Need GS1 US Barcode Standards Now? Different Perspectives and Trends in the Food & Beverage Supply Chain.
• What Can You Do Now to Get Ahead of Upcoming FSMA 204 Proposed Traceability Rule?
• The Value of Using a Unified Software Solution for Different Vendor Label Printers and Code Daters.
• Quick Access to Data: Updates on Recalls and the Future of Case Labels.
• Transparency and Meeting Customer Requirements in the Food & Beverage Supply Chain.
Date: Tuesday, March 28, 2023
Duration: 1 hour