Siemens and Grantek Cybersecurity Webinar | June 11, 2020 – 2pmET/11amPT
May 6, 2020
Siemens and Grantek will be hosting a Cybersecurity Webinar on Thursday, June 11th at 2pmET/11amPT. Where to Start on the ICS Cybersecurity Journey from Siemens and Grantek: Protecting Your Operations and Securing OT and Machine Networks will be your chance to hear directly from Jacob Chapman, Director of Industrial IT & Cybersecurity at Grantek and Ammar Almashikhi M.Eng., P.Eng., Network Consultant at Siemens.
Grantek is a proud Siemens Solutions Partner in Advanced Factory Automation and in Process Control System SIMATIC PCS 7. This partnership allows Grantek to be aligned with an industry leader with worldwide presence. By combining Grantek’s application and sector-specific expertise and Siemens product and system-specific expertise, we can develop tailor-made solutions for our customers.
This free webinar will provide an in-depth look at cybersecurity. You will learn how to think about cybersecurity, where to start, plus approaches and technologies to get started.
Takeaways will include:
- How to think about ICS cybersecurity properly?
- Real world examples of what happens, how it hurts and how to protect your operations against Cybersecurity attacks.
- How to make Cybersecurity an organizational priority?
- Where to start with Cybersecurity strategies? Best practices that can be implemented today.
- Understanding the maturity curve and what to do during each stage.
Date: Thursday, June 11, 2020
Duration: 1 hour