VIDEO – Integrating Case Label Printers to Evolve Your Supply Chain: Food & Beverage Trends Seen by GS1 US and Grantek
April 28, 2022
Grantek has released a new video. Integrating Case Label Printers to Evolve Your Supply Chain: Food & Beverage Trends Seen by GS1 US and Grantek is available by clicking here. This video is your chance to hear from David McKenna, Director of Smart Manufacturing Solutions at Grantek and Lucy Angarita, Director of Community Engagement at GS1 US.
Grantek’s Label Printer Control (LPC) Solution controls multiple vendor printers, laser code daters, print-and-apply labelers and other packaging marking equipment together from a modern, intuitive Ignition based application screen. Grantek’s LPC integrates with your conveyors, upstream equipment, reject systems and Grantek’s Label Verification Solution to provide complete control of your packaging lines from one single common, modern interface.
GS1 US® is a not-for-profit information standards organization. GS1 US has 300,000-plus members, and GS1 Standards are the most widely-used supply chain standards in the world. Founded in 1973 and based in Ewing, NJ, GS1 US administers the Universal Product Code (U.P.C.) barcode, as well as other information standards and data carriers. GS1 US collaborates with business and industry to encourage the adoption and use of GS1 Standards-based solutions that can help improve business processes. The standards also help support many regulatory compliance requirements for a number of industries including healthcare and the food industry.
• Don’t Just Buy a Printer, Where to Start with a New Printer?
• How Complying with GS1 US Barcode Standards Can Help Increase Efficiency and Effectiveness in Your Operations?
• Why Do I Need GS1 US Barcode Standards Now? Different Perspectives and Trends in the Food & Beverage Supply Chain.
• What Can You Do Now to Get Ahead of Upcoming FSMA 204 Proposed Traceability Rule?
• The Value of Using a Unified Software Solution for Different Vendor Label Printers and Code Daters.
• Quick Access to Data: Updates on Recalls and the Future of Case Labels.
• Transparency and Meeting Customer Requirements in the Food & Beverage Supply Chain.