VIDEO – Cleanroom and GxP Digital Signage Solutions from Grantek: Convenient and Compliant Monitoring Options That Go Beyond Whiteboards
June 16, 2022
Grantek has released a new video. Cleanroom and GxP Digital Signage Solutions from Grantek: Convenient and Compliant Monitoring Options That Go Beyond Whiteboards is available by clicking here. This video is your chance to hear from Bryon Hayes, Director of Smart Manufacturing Solutions at Grantek, Olivia Iwaniuk, Distribution Sales Manager at Grantek and John-Morgan Wilson, Distribution Sales Manager at Grantek.
Grantek is the exclusive North American distributor for Systec & Solutions products. Systec & Solutions offers several cleanroom compatible configurations of GMP-IT hardware. Systec & Solutions products meet challenging and harsh environments in Pharmaceutical and Life Sciences facilities that require regulatory and design requirements such as 21CFR Part 11, GMP, Cleanroom and IP65 to be met. Cross-contamination and failure to follow required protocols can result in serious problems. Systec & Solutions products are specifically developed for long-term operation in special production environments, ideally suited to applications such as workstations for MES software, process control systems and ERP software, room status displays and the presentation of OEE monitoring.
• The Importance of Environmental Monitoring Systems, and How Your Operations Will Benefit.
• How to Connect GxP Digital Signage Solutions to Your SCADA, BAS/BMS/EMS, MES and Process Control Systems.
• Centralized Management of a Digital Signage Solutions, and the Value to Your Overall Operations.
• Software Requirements for a Successful GxP Digital Signage Integration.
• Validation Considerations for Your GxP Digital Signage Solutions.
• Small Scale vs. Large Scale Rollout of GxP Digital Signage Solutions: What to Know Before You Start.