VIDEO – Industrial IT and Cybersecurity Strategies for Digital Transformation from Grantek and Claroty
March 24, 2021
Claroty and Grantek have released a new video. Industrial IT and Cybersecurity Strategies for Digital Transformation from Grantek and Claroty is now available by clicking here. This video is your chance to hear directly from Jacob Chapman, Director of Industrial IT & Cybersecurity at Grantek and Daniel Lance, Partner & Channel Technical Consultant at Claroty.
Claroty is the industrial cybersecurity company. Trusted by the world’s largest enterprises, Claroty helps customers reveal, protect, and manage their OT, IoT, and IIoT assets. The company’s comprehensive platform connects seamlessly with customers’ existing infrastructure and programs while providing a full range of industrial cybersecurity controls for visibility, threat detection, risk and vulnerability management, and secure remote access—all with a significantly reduced total cost of ownership. Claroty is backed and adopted by leading industrial automation vendors, with an expansive partner ecosystem and award-winning research team. The company is headquartered in New York City and has a presence in Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Latin America, and deployments on all seven continents. To learn more, visit www.claroty.com.
Takeaways will include:
- Understanding the Existing State of Industrial IT in the Pharma and Food & Beverage Industries
- How to Justify IIT Infrastructure Costs To Your Organization
- How to Ensure Progress With Projects Across Multiple Facilities
- How to Understand Vulnerabilities in the Industrial System Today
- How to Start an OT Cybersecurity Governance Framework